We are seeking a software engineer to help us build and deliver open source tools that help users get the most out of our platform. This person will have significant ownership over our open source client libraries, third party tools, and component libraries. They will build community and engage with contributors by reviewing pull requests, addressing issues, and building requested tools and features.
Write new and maintain existing open source client libraries and third party plugins for our APIs.
Work with the backend team to create new open source libraries.
Actively communicate with our developer community through PRs, RFCs, and Github Issues.
Expand user documentation, examples, and tutorials to help with adoption of open source tools.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive w/ bonus
• Present, promote and sell ChatterQuant’s products and services using insightful arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Create written content for sales, marketing, and social media.
• Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
• Identify productive partnerships and clients that will further the company's objectives
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients and prospects
• Use of a cold approach to capture new clients, partners and prospects
• Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Improve through feedback
• Interacting with different teams and stakeholders
• Prior work experience as a Sales Representative
• Experience with financial markets and trading (primarily US based)
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Exceptional selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Candidate must be organised and able to work under pressure
• Proactive, positive & confident approach to problem solving
• Works well in a team and on their own
• Good communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
• Keen to build your skills in a dynamic and industry leading company
What We Offer
• Competitive Salary – including standard financial industry bonuses
• Fast career path and the possibility of further development in many areas
• Work in a well-coordinated international team
• Projects for global clients
• Remote work
• Paid holidays
• An exciting, dynamic working environment – filled with ground breaking challenges and problems